The MLIR project is a sub-project of the LLVM project. It's designed to simplify building domain-specific compilers such as our Concrete-Compiler.
Concrete-Compiler accepts MLIR as an input and emits compiled assembly code for a target architecture.
Concrete-Numpy performs the MLIR generation from the computation graph. Code related to this conversion is in the
The conversion can be performed using the
convertmethod of the
- MLIR compatibility of the graph is checked;
- bit width constraints are checked;
- negative lookup tables are offset;
- the computation graph is traversed and each node is converted to their corresponding MLIR representation using the
- and string representation of the resulting MLIR is returned.